Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nearly New Year


So December has come, and almost completely passed us by!  I can't believe Christmas is over, and we are on the verge of 2013.  I knew these weeks before our move would start flying by, and I was so right, it makes me sad.  I never feel like we have enough time to do all the things we want to do while we are home visiting family, especially at the holidays.  Friends often get merely a hello, and not a proper visit that I would like to have with them.

That being said, I am ready to go back to my house, get back on a schedule with the kids, and get this move in action!

I am so beyond excited to move to England I can hardly stand it!  The stress a move entails is going to multiply with this one I think since it is overseas, but I am still excited.

Christmas went well for us all, the kids got many nice things, but not too many, and hubby and I got something we've been wanting, and have done a bit of shopping for ourselves for things that are harder to locate down in NM!

We'll be headed back to the Land of Enchantment soon enough and while I will be sad to leave our families, I am excited to move on to our new adventure!


No comments: