Tuesday, August 20, 2013

playdate, knitting, gym day

I know I lead a super exciting life, but really, some people think SAHM's sit around on their bums all day.
J and I went to a local park with a couple of mom's I know and their cute preggo belly's and their toddlers, and we had adult conversations speckled with feeding snacks, and some breast feeding, and lots of playing.
After the park we popped into the local store for a couple of things, then came home and I pulled weeds, and the kids both played.  I sat and knitted off and on, working on a baby blanket for a good friend's second son's arrival in the next few weeks!
Hubs texted me to say he was going to the gym around 5 and I really wanted to join him, I've been itching to get back to the C25K program and actually finish it.  To be honest, I really don't LOVE running, but I know it will help my body be in great shape with alternating running and my love of Yoga.
Came home, whipped up some brown rice and a giant stir fry of fresh veggies from my Abel & Cole box!  fresh and healthy and DELISH.



I never said this blog would always be super interesting....

So get over it.


Tomorrow's plans involve Yoga, maybe some shopping with a friend in Cambridge, and knitting.  I really want to get started on J's new/old quilt, but I am still not sure where to start....

Happy Tuesday

No comments: